SMEs Advisory Board
In 1999, the SMEs Advisory Board was formed to facilitate the development of SMEs in Hong Kong and help them to enhance the competitiveness and efficiency by driving their adoption of best practices in supply chain management and e-commerce.
- Provide a platform for a collective representation of local SMEs stakeholders across industries to share knowledge and best practice experiences;
- Foster SMEs to harness technology and innovation to transform for sustainable growth and long-term prosperity;
- Look into government policies and industry practices, facilitate ideas exchange with government and trade associations to enhance SMEs competitiveness and efficiency;
- Encourage SMEs to leverage the funds established by HKSAR government and support programmes.
Board Structure & Members
The board members are come from different SME sectors. Board meetings are held regularly to share views and latest development in e-commerce. Under the auspices of the Board, standing committees and task forces can be set up whenever needed to carry out related activities on an on-going basis or project basis respectively.
Terms of Reference
- Committee meetings will be conducted three times each year for users to share views on market situation and potential business opportunity.
- Committee membership is by invitation only.
- The terms of service of each board member is 2 years.
Board Structure, Roles and Responsibilities
1. Chairman / Vice chairman
- Preside over all meetings
- Sign off meeting agenda and minutes
- To call for ad-hoc meeting when applicable
- Staff designated by GS1HK
- Organize the committee meetings
- Committee member recruitment and maintenance
- Prepare agenda and minutes
- Plan & organize agreed programmes
3. Committee Members
- Participate at board meetings
- Lead/participate at workgroup
|Mr. Simon Hui
|E.P.S.A. Corporation Ltd.
|Ms. May Chung
|Mi Cielo Company Ltd
|Mr. Duncan Ko
|China Aims Enterprises Ltd. (Health Aims)
|Ms. Joyce Lee
|Crown Gas Stoves (Holdings) Co Ltd.
|Mr. Tommy Tong
|Goldfully Bedroom Article Limited
|Mr. Jerry Chong
|King Bakery Holdings Limited
|Mr. Martin Kwok
|Kwok Kam Kee Cake Shop
|Mr. Edmund Chan
|Meat The Next Company Limited
|Ms. Beryl Yeung
|Mobicon Group Ltd.
|Ms. Erica Kwok
|Morita Biotech (HK) Company Ltd.
|Mr. Richard Chu
|Premier Living (Enterprises) Co Ltd.
|Mr. Timothy Cheung
|SWIPE (Hong Kong) Ltd.
|Mr. Davis Chan
|Yick Fung Hong cosmetic & Detergent Co. Ltd.
|Mr. Eddie Lau
|Yummy House International Ltd.
If you are interested in joining any SMEs Advisory Board activities, you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Min Hong started its handmade satay sauce business over 60 years ago, supplying to…
Besides implementing product barcodes in 2002, the company has been at the forefront…
Carrying the legacy of Shanghai cuisine, Wu Kong Shanghai Restaurant offers…
As demand spiked for household cleaning products fuelled by the COVID, SWIPE’s…
Storeroom for drugs should be clean and dry, and maintained within acceptable…