GS1 HK Food Safety Forum 2021
Themed "Food Safety in Times of Crisis: Rethink, Reset, Revive" this year, our annual Food Safety Forum will bring together the collective wisdom of over 350 industry experts and practitioners to improve food traceability practices as well as to drive effective adoption of international standards and technology for food management systems, thus mitigating food risk along the end-to-end supply chain, building consumer trust and enhancing brand image.
Industry experts will share and provide an overview of the integrated industry approach on food safety technologies and standards, insights on trust and transparency, as well as innovative technologies that help to improve food safety and protection to consumers. Success cases from retail, manufacturing, catering and logistics industries will also be shared.
The award presentation ceremony for Quality Food Scheme will also be held to recognise enterprises that demonstrate excellence in food safety and traceability practices.
Special Announcement: Due to limited number of seats at the venue, we will send email confirmation to successful applicants of "Physical Participation". Other applicants who cannot join physically will be changed to online participation.
13:30 - 14:00
Registration, Industry Solution Booth Showcase and Interactive section
14:00 - 14:10
- Ms. May Chung, GS1 HK - HK Food & Beverage Industry Advisory Board Chairlady / Nestlé HK GM
14:10 - 14:20
Opening Address by Guest of Honor
- Dr. Chui Tak-yi, JP, Under Secretary for Food and Health, Food and Health Bureau, The Government of the HKSAR
14:20 - 14:35
Balancing Food Safety & Sustainability amidst COVID-19: Uplift Consumer Trust
- Mr. Pippo Au, Head of Supply Chain, Maxim’s Caterers Ltd.
14:35 - 14:50
Acting Today to Shape Tomorrow: How to Turn Your Business to Achieve Sustainable Success
- Ms. Momoko Lam, Head of New Vertical, Marketing, foodpanda
14:50 - 15:10
Networking Break & Solution Showcase (for Physical) + Video playing & Polling Interaction (for Virtual)
15:10 - 15:25
Keeping Food Safety Forward: Digital Transformation in Times of Crisis
- Mr. Gordon Chan, Deputy General Manager, Food Manufacturing & Processing HK Food Group, DCH Holdings Ltd.
15:25 - 16:05
Pioneers Panel Discussion: Supply Chain Disruptions in the Time of Covid-19
The Covid-19 pandemic demonstrated both the resilience and the weak points of the food supply chain. This session looks at examples of supply chain disruptions to consider their impact on food safety and traceability.
Host & Moderator: Mr. Anthony Lam, Executive Deputy Chairman & Chairman of Group 8 (Food, Beverage and Tobacco), Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI)
- Mr. Michael Kwok, Head of Hong Kong Food Group, DCH Holdings Ltd.
- Mr. Billy Yeung, Director, Distribution Center Operations, DKSH Hong Kong
- Mr. Anthony Wan, Deputy General Manager - Food & Beverage, Kerry Logistics (HK) Ltd.
- Mr. Ben Tsang, Vice President, Knowledge Solutions, NEA, SGS Hong Kong Ltd.
16:05 - 16:10
16:10 - 16:20
GS1 Hong Kong Quality Food Scheme 2021
- Ms. Heidi Ho, Principal Consultant, GS1 Hong Kong
16:20 - 16:45
GS1 Hong Kong Quality Food Scheme 2021 - Award Presentation Ceremony
16:45 - 17:00
Recap & End of Forum
Sponsorship & Exhibition
Sponsorship & Being Exhibitor
Be more than just a delegate, your company can benefit from sharing the best practices and solutions to targeted audiences, networking with industry leaders online & offline, gaining exposure in various promotional opportunities and more.
If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at GS1 HK Summit and GOVirtual Business Expo & Conference, contact us now!
email@example.com | (852) 2863 9753