GS1 HK Food Safety Forum 2022
Themed "Food Safety and Consumer Trust: Navigating the Road Ahead" this year, our annual Food Safety Forum brings together the collective wisdom of over 400 industry experts and practitioners to improve food traceability practices as well as to drive effective adoption of international standards and technology for food management systems, thus mitigating food risk along the end-to-end supply chain, building consumer trust and enhancing brand image.
Industry experts share and provide an overview of the integrated industry approach on food safety technologies and standards, insights on trust and transparency, as well as innovative technologies that help to improve food safety for consumers. Success cases from retail, manufacturing, catering and logistics industries are also shared.
The award presentation ceremony for Quality Food Scheme is held to recognize enterprises that demonstrate excellence in food safety and traceability practices.
Special Announcement: Due to limited number of seats at the venue, we will send email confirmation to successful applicants of "Physical Participation". Other applicants who cannot join physically will be changed to online participation.
13:30 - 14:00
Registration, Industry Solution Booth Showcase and Interactive section
14:00 - 14:10
- Ms. May Chung, GS1 HK - HK Food & Beverage Industry Advisory Board Chairperson / Nestlé HK General Manager
14:10 - 14:20
Opening Address by Guest of Honour
- Mr. Tse Chin-wan, BBS, JP, Secretary for Environment and Ecology, The Government of the HKSAR
14:20 - 14:40
Keeping Food Safety Forward: Managing Crises Better
- Mr. Allan Chan, Head of Quality Assurance, City Super Group
14:40 - 15:00
The Importance of Food Safety for Sustainable Business Growth
- Mr. Alex Wong, Vice President, Supply Chain Management Consumer Goods, DKSH Hong Kong
15:00 - 15:25
Networking & Solution Showcase + Interactive section
15:25 - 15:45
Uplift Consumer Trust: Breaking the Obstacles between Food Safety and Sustainability
- Mr. Thomas Mak, Group Supply Chain Management and Sustainability Director, Jardine Restaurant Group
15:45 - 16:40
Pioneers Panel Discussion: Using Data & Analytics To Improve Food Safety and Drive Supply Chain Integrity
How leaders within the food sector have overcome barriers and are working to adopt data & analytical tools as a way of augmenting and improving their food safety and supply chain management
Host & Moderator: Prof. Terence Lau, Interim Chief Innovation Officer, Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU)
- Mr. Keith Wu, Vice Chairman & CEO, Fulum Group Holdings Ltd. (Catering)
- Mr. Jeff Law, Managing Director, Sun Fat Heung Food Products Ltd. (Brand owner)
- Mr. James Ling, CEO, Uni-China Group (Retailer)
- Mr. Chris Chan, General Manager (Global Supply Chain Management Division), Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd. (Logistics)
16:40 - 16:50
Networking Break + Interactive section
16:50 - 17:05
GS1 Hong Kong Quality Food Scheme 2023
- Ms. Heidi Ho, Principal Consultant, GS1 Hong Kong
17:05 - 17:55
GS1 Hong Kong Quality Food Scheme 2022 - Award Presentation Ceremony
17:55 - 18:00
Wrap up & End of Forum
Sponsorship & Being Exhibitor
Be more than just a delegate, your company can benefit from sharing the best practices and solutions to targeted audiences, networking with industry leaders online & offline, gaining exposure in various promotional opportunities and more.
If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at GS1 HK Food Safety Forum, contact us now!
firstname.lastname@example.org | (852) 2863 9753